- the Hirer agrees to pay ReadyMade Works Inc prior to the commencement of the hire.
- payment will be made by paypal ( preferred) or direct transfer to ReadyMade Works Inc
- a 50% hire deposit may be required from time to time at the discretion of RMW management.
- ReadyMade Works Inc must be given 48 hours notice if the Hirer wishes to cancel their confirmed hire of the Venue.
- cancellation within less than 48 hours notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee on the total cost of hire.
- cancellation within less than 24 hours notice will incur a 100% cancellation fee on the total cost of hire.
- all cancellations will be charged a 10% administration fee.
ReadyMade Works Inc Obligations
- maintain public liability insurance in respect of the venue.
- ensure that the Hirer has access to the venue at all times during the term of hire.
- provide the Hirer with following contact details and assistance where necessary from RMW Sam Chester 0400 098 988
- obtain and maintain all necessary insurances including public liability, volunteer’s insurance and workers compensation where necessary.
- strictly adhere to the booking times, which indicate the time you enter and exit the venue. Council’s permission for use of the venue is reliant upon hirers adhering to the strict operating hours of 9am–7pm.
- ensure that the person/organisation for which this agreement is addressed is actively participating in the activity for which the space is hired.
- not under any circumstances sub-lease the studio to a third party.
- use the space for the activity stated in this agreement and for no other purpose.
- treat the venue with care and responsibility at all times.
- inform ReadyMade Works Inc of any damages to property and/or equipment especially the doors and windows as the space is a historic building.
- will not at any time move the internal concertina doors and take care in opening windows and external doors.
- when using the space you must NOT create floor noise (i.e. jumping/ stomping/ loud vocalising) between 12pm and 2pm Monday to Friday as there are small children sleeping downstairs in the childcare centre located under the space.
- the space is located in a heavily residential area. You must be respectful of the neighbours by limiting noise when on the balcony and entering and exiting the building.
- respect the quiet enjoyment of resident occupants in the building and surrounding neighbours by keeping all amplified sound to an appropriate level (official limit is 5 decibels from outside the premises).
- be aware that noise travels out to the surrounding neighbours when the windows are open (particularly on the Henry Avenue side of the building).
- strictly NO smoking on the premises including the Balcony.
- Hirers must tidy the space, and remove all rubbish from the Building attributable to the Hirer’s use and return the venue to its condition prior to use by the Hirer — cleaning fees will apply.
- no rubbish, debris is to end up in the children’s play area below the balcony. In the event that items fall over the balcony, please advise RMW immediately.
- the Hirer is responsible for securing the venue at the conclusion of hire including closing all windows, balcony doors, locking the main door including the lock at the bottom of the door, securing the padlock and green gate.
- not attach in any way to walls doors, glass, floors, furniture or fittings in or around the space any nails, screws, adhesive tape, signs or other items unless prior permission has been granted by RMW Inc.
- not at any time graffiti or write/chalk on the walls
- not interfere with or alter any of the electrical installations, lighting, sound systems or other technical equipment owned by RMW. Inc.
- act immediately upon instruction if ReadyMade Works Inc receives any complaints from the neighbours and authorities
- understand that failure to comply to these conditions will result in immediate expulsion and cancellation of hire without refund and may be required to pay any fines, damages, penalties or charges incurred.
Termination of Hire
- ReadyMade Works Inc will terminate this agreement if the Hirer is in breach of their obligations set out above
- Access To The Space
- If this is the Hirer’s first booking at the space a ReadyMade Works Inc representative will be in contact with the Hirer to induct them with regards to access, Venue, and security information.